Recruitment and Shortlisting Specialist (Graduate)
Brisbane OR Melbourne
- Are you a driven, motivated person who genuinely cares about the work that they do?
- Join a global organisation changing the face of recruitment!
- Choose your base - Brisbane or Melbourne
- Attractive remuneration plus incentives and great benefits
Your New Career
We're currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven Graduate or early career professional to join our Shortlisting and Selection Team in Brisbane or Melbourne as a Recruitment Specialist.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of an industry leading, global recruitment organisation!
Instead of the typical agency/360 recruitment model, we customise solutions that suit our individual clients' needs and we don't charge placement fees. This means you'll get to focus on coordinating recruitment processes for our clients and delivering exceptional candidate care to candidates.
To be clear - this role is not an 'employment services' role in which you work on behalf of candidates and actively help them find employment. Rather, you will work directly with, and on behalf of, corporate clients to help them find people for their specific roles.
One of the most exciting aspects of the role is the the variety each day brings. You'll work across a wide range of industry sectors and locations - think anything from Admin Assistants in Sydney, to a CEO for a national NFP, to Event Coordinators for one of Australia's leading beverage companies.
More specifically, these are the types of daily tasks you'll tackle:
- Reviewing and ranking candidate applications online;
- Speaking with clients to understand their ideal candidate profile;
- Performing video and phone interviews;
- Conducting employment reference checks;
- Coordinating interview schedules with both client and candidates;
- Focusing on candidate care, providing candidates with feedback and answering any questions they may have about the recruitment process; and
- Facilitating online behavioural testing.
Full training will be provided, ensuring you have a great base on which to build your recruitment career!
Who Are We Looking For?
Our team love what we do and we are looking for passionate, driven and enthusiastic people to join our team. If you have the right attitude, we will help you to develop the recruitment skills that you need to set you up for future success.
In return we are looking for the following:
- Someone who is professional and polished. You will be on the phone and/or face to face with key clients and candidates representing our business everyday so you must be well presented and have the ability to communicate confidently and articulately with multiple stakeholders.
- Someone with energy and DRIVE! You want to start a career! You want to succeed! If you have won workplace awards, undertaken internships, progressed through the ranks in your current role - these are attributes that will be highly regarded.
- Someone who has worked in a fast-paced environment. This doesn't have to be recruitment but you do need to demonstrate that you can handle dealing with multiple deadlines, stakeholders and problems at any given time.
- Someone who cares about what they are doing. You will be genuinely interested in connecting great candidates with great organisations and will follow up on your campaigns to ensure you are delivering the best possible results.
- Someone who wants THIS job, not just any job. If you are going to copy and paste your application from another job application - don't bother! We want someone who wants to work with us as much as we want to work with them. If you don't care about your application, this is not the role for you.
If you have some recruitment experience under your belt - great! But this is not mandatory, providing you can demonstrate the above attributes.
Be recognised for your contributions
We believe in rewarding effort and achievement.
As a key member of our Shortlisting and Selection Team, you will play a pivotal role in the future growth of the business. You’ll find your new role to be extremely enjoyable, varied and interesting. We have a close-knit team of professionals who enjoy each other’s company as well as their interaction with clients from a wide variety of sectors and industries.
You will love our quarterly recognition events, where we reward our top performers. Whether we're enjoying cocktails on a Friday night, learning to paint masterpieces at a local art school or singing karaoke, these nights allow us to celebrate our wins.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer, comprising of a base salary, based on skills and experiences, as well as performance-based incentives to further increase your take-home pay.
So what are you waiting for? If what you have read here has you shouting at your computer in excitement 'Yes! This is the job for me!' - Apply Now.
Your new company
Employment Office (EO) is not a traditional “employment agency” – we are a Recruitment Solutions organisation that is expert in effective recruitment processes and recruitment marketing strategies.
Our trusted, proven products empower our customers to secure the very best candidates for their organisation. We make recruitment an easier and more cost-effective process where we bring the expertise and handle the work but the customer stays in charge. Our solutions include:
- High-quality, transparent recruitment marketing campaigns;
- Best-in-class shortlisting & selection services;
- Innovative and accessible recruitment technology; and
- Powerful employer branding strategies and support.
Employment Office is a long-established, organised business that has a zest for innovation. You’ll work with the latest candidate management, client relationship and digital marketing systems, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to close a sale or strengthen a new lead. Both our products and our sales and marketing tools are top notch. Our training processes amaze and thrill new people starting their careers with us.